We’re gearing up for SS&C Deliver 2017 taking place September 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago and hope to see our institutional asset management clients there. Past attendees know that each year the conference proves to be bigger and better, offering hands-on learning, industry insights, and networking. For SS&C Advent clients, the session and speaker line-up offers an insightful track for all. Here is just a sampling of sessions. If you’re not registered yet, act soon before prices go up on August 1.
Highlights for our Asset Manager Clients
- Trends in Asset Management – A panel of experts will look at key trends and their impact on the asset management industry now and into the future. The group will also consider the important role of technology in keeping pace with change.
- APX & Moxy, Give us Your Feedback – For APX and Moxy clients, this session provides an opportunity to provide your ideas for future product investment directly to our product development and solution management teams.
- Advent Outsourcing Services Client Panel – For those considering an outsource solution, ubiquitous offerings can make it confusing to decipher one from another. Hear how this panel of clients has used AOS with APX to augment their middle and back office.
- Peer to Peer Roundtables – Some of the most valuable takeaways from industry conferences come from fellow industry peers! Join your peers, industry experts and members of AUG, The Exchange for interactive discussions about best practices and solutions to common challenges.
- The Cloud Comes of Age in Capital Markets: The Buy-Side View – An insightful presentation of Celent’s research on the current state and likely evolution of cloud adoption in the capital markets. The session will take a deep look at cloud deployment models, emerging use cases and common challenges.
- Securing the Human: The First Line of Cyber Defense – This session will provide a fascinating look at techniques used in cyber-crime and the red flags firms need to watch to avoid putting your assets or your clients’ at risk.
To capture the insights of those sessions and other hands-on opportunities and to take your SS&C Advent solutions to the next level, build your agenda or register today at our pre-conference rate of $1395, which is $200 off full conference rate until August 1 when prices go up.