Where will Advisory clients of SS&C Advent be in mid-September? In Chicago! SS&C Deliver 2017 will be September 12-14 at Chicago’s Hyatt Regency. Each year the conference proves to be bigger and better, offering hands-on learning, industry insights, and networking. Here is just a sampling of sessions that you won’t want to miss! If you’re not registered yet, act soon before prices go up on August 1.
Highlights for our Advisory Clients
- Power Your Client Communication with Black Diamond – This session will highlight how the Black Diamond wealth platform can help you provide a complete wealth picture to your clients, delivered in your brand. Take a tour of its innovative communications tools, including client portal, dynamic reporting, and document vault so that you never miss a beat — even when you’re not in the office.
- The Efficient Advisor in Black Diamond – This session will focus on time-saving aspects of Black Diamond so that you can save time while leveraging the tools you need to grow your business. Product experts will showcase data mining, business intelligence and other capabilities.
- Announcing Salentica Elements CRM on Salesforce – See the unveiling of Salentica Elements CRM built on industry-leading Salesforce platform. Specifically designed for financial advisor practices, Elements provides a quick-start deep integration with the Black Diamond wealth platform and can be configured for other Advent solutions. This new, purpose-built CRM can help you maximize client relationships and increase the efficiency of your firm.
- The Future of Wealth Management Technology – This lively presentation by Joel Bruckenstein, producer of the esteemed T3 Advisory Conference, is not to miss. Get his view on predictions, challenges and opportunities in the next revolution of wealth management technology. He will examine questions such as: Where will next-gen technologies such as voice, big data, machine learning, and blockchain fit into your business?
- Fresh Ideas for Attracting Top Clients – Are you finding that referrals and client appreciation events are not as effective as in the past at attracting new clients? You’re not alone. In today’s digital world, new methods of outreach are required. This session will explore how successful firms are growing their client base by using new media, such as social media, texting, online appointment tools, and video to attract and win new clients.
To capture the insights of those sessions and other hands-on opportunities and to take your SS&C Advent solutions to the next level, build your agenda or register today at our pre-conference rate of $1395, which is $200 off full conference rate until August 1 when prices go up.