We know how important timely and reliable data is to your business. That’s why we’re constantly working to enhance our data delivery capabilities on your behalf. Here are just a few things we’ve done recently to strengthen our data connections.
New Data Sources
The Advent Custodial Data (ACD) network continues to grow based on subscriber demand. In fact, in 2016, we added 39 data sources to the network, giving subscribers about 800 connections to choose from, and we’re set for similar growth in 2017.
TransPort for Custom Data Mapping
To provide additional customization, we’re investing in our already best-in-class data network to develop a cloud-based data mapping tool that allows ACD subscribers to define and apply custom business rules and logic to data prior to loading it into their portfolio management system. If you’re attending SS&C Deliver 2017 and want a sneak peek, contact Mei Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to attend the TransPort demo.
DocuSign for Authorization Documents
Whether ACD subscribers are requesting a new data source or adding new accounts to an active connection, they can now deliver authorization documents to us securely online using DocuSign when the counterparty accepts e-signature.
Besides the convenience of signing securely online through our web portal Advent Community, ACD subscribers can now:
- View the status of their pending orders through completion.
- Expedite orders with easy access to setup instructions.
- Assign authorization documents to others with signing authority, and receive email updates.
- Choose to print and fax authorization documents or print and upload them using a Support case if they prefer to not sign electronically.
- Use DocuSign to deliver authorization documents for account additions.
While we work to get e-signature approval from all data sources, subscribers can continue using the standard process to deliver documents to us.